Monday, September 16, 2013

I would like to buy the entire contents of The Container Store

Because I think that's what will be needed in order to fully organize our two closets, our linen closet, and two dressers - not to mention the closet and dresser in the girls' room.  At this rate, my children will be wearing shorts in November due to an inability to get anything sorted and properly packed away/brought out from storage.

Mark is wearing mostly dress slacks and shirt and tie to work, sometimes a suit.  I have to admit that while I think he looks sharp in a nicely tailored outfit, this means that he has a surplus of casual khakis and golf shirts.  I suspect that a large donation to Goodwill is in our future; I finally caved and decided that anything I haven't worn in the last 2 years is also going to Goodwill.



No comments: