Sunday, April 15, 2012

And we're back!

Sorry about that.   Things have been crazy for the last 3.5 months between work and school.   Now I'm back and with my master's degree coursework and project being finished as of this coming Tuesday, I'll have the time and inclination to actually do something other than work, school, and the absolute minimum when it comes to household chores.

Coming soon:
  • Gardening - my veggie garden (which has languished for the last two years) plus some flowers/shrubs
  • Sewing - mainly home decor and clothes for my kid
  • Knitting - 2012 is a stash knit-down year
  • Running - I'm starting Couch to 5K this week!
  • Home improvement - painting, turning our unused bedroom into a home office/playroom, and exterior work
Oh yeah, M's work schedule has changed - he now gets home by 7:15 PM but he works Saturdays, so as the weather improves I'll be thinking of things to do with L while he's at work.  

No comments: