Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's official...

I'm done with grad school FOREVER, or at least for what my employer will pay for.   The degree came in the mail today!   I officially have an M.S. in Engineering Science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.  I'm also officially done with getting master's degrees since my company now will only pay for one degree at each level.  I could get an associate's degree, a bachelor's degree, or do a company-approved graduate certificate program, though.

I considered starting a certificate program in manufacturing engineering but with Mark planning to start his MBA in September and both of us working full time, we agreed that only one of us should be taking classes at a time.  I've had my turn and he's been such a support through two master's degrees now; it's his time to have the ability to go to grad school.    It'll be a 3-4 year program for him, and the manufacturing grad certificate will still be there for me to do when he's done.

No comments: